Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lucky Number 23

Hi folks. Two posts ago I blogged about our big news of moving back stateside and well, we have arrived. Laura first, then me, but we are both back home.

Over the last few weeks Laura has been busy trying to figure out her class schedule and I have been busy trying to nail down a job. This week we are in Lincoln. Hopefully this weekend we will find some wonderful place to live.

Now that we have a phone with a +1 country code, there is really no reason that I need to keep up the blog. Frankly with it has been a struggle for me, and I see that I've averaged a little under two a month...so this post, lucky number 23 will be the last.

I hope you all have enjoyed reading some brief stories on our 'oversees experience'. I will admit that I have enjoyed the rare moment of typing where I could allow some creative writing to sneak into the sentences. The other million pages that I wrote in New Zealand were dull, drab and boring in comparison.

Thanks for all your support. If you are swinging though Nebraska after late July, look us up....perhaps while your in town watching the buckeyes flog the latest addition to the big10.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the end of one season - to begin another! Exciting times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is mind blowing I read it and enjoyed. I always find this type of article to learn and gather knowledge.

    Ogniwa fotowoltaiczne sklep

    ReplyDelete