Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Love Shack


Tonight I signed the lease on a place for Laura and I. Our landlords are Jorg and Jackie. Jorg is from Berlin, Germany and Jackie is originally from Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe). They are an older couple who likes to travel. Laura and I will look after their place while they are gone and in return we have very cheap rent!



The place is pretty small, but has plenty of space outdoors. A firepit in the back yard, and lots of room for a garden (and maybe a hive of bees).






note: by popular demand, I've changed the name of this post (your welcome Jo and Elizabeth)

1 comment:

  1. When you and Laura host your first barbeque I hope you will consider adding us to your guest list! Our chances of actually attending will be closer to nil but the honour of receiving such an invite will be priceless! Enjoy your darling cottage. Love, Roger and Dorina

    ReplyDelete